Saturday, May 30, 2015

Let's Decorate: Week 23

Hello everyone! This is my very first post here on my blog, and what a better start than decorating my first week of June. I am a Filofax lover, but lately I've been using a Midori Traveler's Notebook style from ButeoBunker on Etsy.


I've been using these ButeoBunker Field Note size for almost 4 months. Considering that I love to change planners every month, I can say that I am in LOVE with these planner. But, let's go back to the main topic on this post, decorating week 23, June 1, 2015 - June 7, 2015.

First, I like to remove my weekly booklet from the planner. I would do the same if using a Filofax, Kikki-k or Kate Spade. I'm using a week on two pages undated from HomeMadeKraft on Etsy.


These inserts are "Instant Download" so you will have inserts for the rest of your life. These inserts also have a chart, so you can keep track of the most important things. 


Now, I took two of my favorite Washi Tapes, to decorate this week. I only decorate left and right sides, and use a thing Washi Tape for the center because that's how I like it. But you can use it however you like, to make a division between days, to decorate just top and bottom, to mark special days or events, anything you like. There's no limits!

Ok, now that I'm done with Washi Tape, I want to add something different this time, that I've never done before. I was watching InspiredBlush youtube video "Plan With Me: Week 22" where she used Target Page Flags and wrote the days of the week and it looked beautiful. I don't have the same page flags so I made my own with a Sticky Note and a "Gold" Pen from Target also.


Using a Xyron Sticker Maker I was able to use them like stickers.  


 And of course, there's no planner decoration without planner stickers. Let's keep it real. Right now I only have planner stickers from TheGiftedPepper. They are also "Instant Download" Files, so you will have to print them out.


Most of my decoration is Washi Tape and Pens in different colors. When I use stickers, I like to use Functional Stickers. I use a field note size so there is no much room for a lot of decoration.

That's basically how I decorated Week 23 on my ButeoBunker Planner.


 Hope you liked and enjoy this Blog! It was very fun to create my first Blog, I really enjoy it, and will continue with lots of things for all of you! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments: