Thursday, July 16, 2015

FiloDori Set Up

Hello everyone!!! I'm so excited to share with you guys my "FiloDori". As yopu know, I'm a Travelers Notebook Lover. I've been using my ButeoBunker Field Notes size for a few months now. Then i wanted to try FoxyFix, I love it the color is amazing. But I've been watching videos on Youtube and Instagram photos of beautiful Maldens used as travelers notebooks. I have to admit, I LOVE my pocket Malden and pocket Finsbury. So I decided i needed to try it. 

I did change my Pink pocket Finsbury into a "Travelers Notebook". Let me tell you, it was really hard, but i didn't know what I was doing and I didn't want to ruin my beautiful Malden. I had a really hard time removing the rings, because Finsbury its not flexible like the Malden. Once I had it transformed, i decided to do my pocket Malden. I LOVE IT. I made a great decision, and I enjoy having the beautiful Malden as a "Travelers Notebook". Here is how I have it set up. Enjoy!



When i first open my Malden, this is the first I see.


I have some page flags, sticky notes and my monster stickers. I also have my Sharpie Pen in the front, since it does not fit in the pen loop. The first "insert" that i have is my monthly.


As you know, I use HomeMadeKraft Insert, Month on Two Pages with a little note section on the left. These are printable inserts, and also undated.
The next "insert" is a Week on one page that i use only for work. I like to separate my work weekly and my personal. 


Here I have my clients info, when I have to go to their homes, what I have to do and also some notes.
Since my printer decided to die a few days ago, I'm not able to print my inserts, so i decided to make them. I used some regular paper, cut it and just make my own inserts. 


Next, I have my Week On Two Pages.


These are also printables from HomeMadeKraft. I really love these inserts, they are small but with enough space for me.


Next is my small folder where i keep important info, business cards and my weather stickers.


Next, my Address Book. I use printable inserts from ButeoBunker.


My Next Insert is my Financial section. I have an A5 Kikki-k that is only for my finances, but i noticed in the last couple of weeks that I'm not keeping track of my transactions, or when I pay my bills. I've been so busy with two jobs that i just come home cook and sleep. So i needed something to keep track of my finances quickly while doing my morning routine. 


Here i keep track of my bills and when are due. I have them also in my month on two pages but this way is easier for me.


And here I keep track of my transactions.


Last "insert" is for notes.


Here I write down almost everything. I use regular colored paper from Walmart. Very affordable and works great.

Well, this is my Malden Pocket Size, converted into a Travelers Notebook. Hope you all enjoy. Thanks for your support. 










2 comments:

  1. Your planner is cool! I've just de-ringed my pocket Malden :) love the ideas for your inserts!

    ReplyDelete